Geek Squad Consultation Agent
What does a Geek Squad Consultation Agent do?
Do all things technology fire you up? Can you swap a motherboard or hook up a home theater system blindfolded? Does the thought of installing an LCD in an SUV, and getting paid for it, make you salivate? If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations, your dream career might be waiting for you at Geek Squad.
We invite you to join our illustrious ranks.
A Geek Squad Consultation Agent is a brand ambassador for both the Geek Squad and Best Buy brands.
As the solutions expert, the Consultation Agent manages the Geek Squad check-in and check-out experience for customers and helps them find the complete solution that works for them.
They coach the sales team, building trust and explaining services and technology to help meet all customer needs.
Their knowledge of services, technology and business group strategies in partnership with the sales team ensures no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
70% of your time you will:
* Engage customers using selling skills to provide solutions aligning with their â€œdefinition of fix.â€
30% of your time you will:
* Work with the sales team, explaining services and technology to help them achieve business goals.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Geek Squad Consultation Agent?
* 3-6 months working experience
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Associate degree in general electronics or computer repair
* 1+ years retail or customer service experience
* 1+ years experience diagnosing or repairing PCs or consumer electronics
More Jobs from Best Buy
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience