Field Lube Technician
Job ID:Â 124132
Western Rock Products, is a member of the Oldcastle Materials West Division; Our purpose, commitment to the future, and formula for growth is to champion the safety, empowerment, and development of our employees.Â We strive to be The Preferred Source of quality sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt, paving and construction services.Â We succeed as a team by embracing integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service, sustainability, and financial strength.
As a Field Lube Service Technician, you will be responsible for preventative maintenance aspects of equipment within Staker Parson Co.
This will include but not limited to mobile power generators, wheel loaders, Dozers track hoes, skid steers etc.
You will be responsible for personal time management of all areas assigned as well as tracking and management of parts/tools.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
* Understand company Safety Policies and implement into daily life and be a leader in Safety including but not limited to:
+ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
+ Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
+ Confined Spaces
+ Working at Heights
+ Risk Assessment
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
* Help to ensure the reliability and performance of our equipment.
* Handle problems in a professional manner during difficult high-pressure situations.
* Perform preventative maintenance schedules according to company specifications.
* Any other job responsibilities as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Associates Degree or equivalent work experience as outlined in this job specification
* 2 years of technical field experience servicing heavy equipment and trucks
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.Â
* Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have knowledge of Database software.
* Hold a Valid Driverâ€™s License with a Commercial Driverâ€™s License (CDL) and have or be willing to obtain tanker and hazmat endorsements.
* MSHA and OSHA training a positive.
* Working knowledge in the operations of Windows based computers.
* Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer s...
More Jobs from Staker & Parson Companies
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience