Clinical Account Manager - Albany
The Clinical Account Manager (CAM) is primarily responsible for providing field-based support to physicians and other clinical professionals who desire to utilize the NovaSureâ„¢ global endometrial ablation and MyoSureâ„¢ tissue removal systems.
This responsibility will require travel within assigned accounts to provide â€˜white gloveâ€™ support to some of our most well-established customers.
The Clinical Account Manager will use this time with these customers to provide product technical support in surgery in accordance with company policy.
They will also educate surgeons and nurses on NovaSureÂ and MyoSureâ„¢ technology, build relationships with our customers and become skilled at selling both systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Achieve defined sales goals and quota within assigned account list
* Maintain existing business by driving utilization and account independence
* Provide clinical expertise to drive company revenue goalsÂ
* Uncover potential business opportunities
* Remain current on Hologicâ€™s products, services and competitive landscape
* Strategically plan the week, month and quarter to target and implement a plan to insulate and grow business to meet corporate revenue goals
* Educate through case coverage, in-services and office calls to drive account independence
* Build professional relationships with physicians and other medical personnel by attending Medication Education programs, Journal Clubs, Residency programs and other events
* Attend internal/external education meetings and utilizing Hologic approved professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency
* Organize customer data, including consistent entering of daily activities such as case coverage and product education events into Hologicâ€™s customer management application
* Build on short-term activity to drive broader value for customers
* Travel daily within assigned accounts (possible overnight travel)
* Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management and as business dynamics change
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.Â The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
* Effective communication skills, including ability to interact with medical staff, sales, marketing and global franchise leaders
* Adept at connecting to a wide range of individuals and networking with the intent of growing business
* Must be able to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Effective teaching skills with ability to translate complex instructions clearly Â Â
* Ability to be highly adaptable to complexity and change with accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Ability to analyze and recommend changes to training documents as well as constructing effective training programs
Â EDUCATIONÂ Â
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Bachelor of Arts/Science from an accredited college or university preferred.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Two + years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience required.
Medical sales experience a plus.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department.
In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter.
All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
More Jobs from Hologic
- Assistant Teacher
- School Housekeeper
- Center Director
- Infant/Toddler Teacher- Seasonal
- Teachers Needed
- Assistant Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Preschool Assistant Teacher
- School Age teacher
- Toddler Teacher $300 Sign on Bonus
- Nutrition Services Assistant
- Ambulatory Pharmaceutical Educator
- Environmental Services Technician (Casual)
- Nursing Assistant (0.6FTE - EVENING)