KinderCare Education is the nationâ€™s leader in early childhood education.
We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners.
From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, weâ€™re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If youâ€™re passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow, the Site Director role could be for you! Site Directors are passionate about educational excellence and empowering confident teachers.
As a Site Director, you will use our nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique and engaging classroom experiences.
Site Directors are committed to making their site successful and know that meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team are important to success.
Successful Site Directors are fully engaged, enthusiastic about their work, and eager to share their knowledge with others.
When you join our team as a Site Director you will:
* Lead and supervise a team of teachers to create unique and engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop â€œbest in classâ€ educators to be passionate and committed professionals
* Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards
* Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
* Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
* Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
Required Skills and Experience:
* At least one year of teaching experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
* A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
* Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
* Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
* Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
* Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors.Â Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
* Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package.
* Medical, dental and vision
* Discounted child care
* Generous paid time off
* Education assistance and reimbursement
* Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide.
Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCareÂ® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at WorkÂ®, ChampionsÂ® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schoolsâ„¢, Knowledge BeginningsÂ® and The Grove SchoolÂ®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
More Jobs from KinderCare Education
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience