Systems Analyst/IT Strategic Programs & Services
Required: Bachelor Degree and minimum of five years job-related experience.
Coordinates integration and support of an application or system through technical and business knowledge.
Enhances and implements computer systems by applying knowledge of system analysis design, coding, and testing.Â Contributes to customer service by providing effective computer based solutions to business needs.
Works with department to identify business needs and develop suitable technical solutions.
Preferred: Degree in business or information services, or certification in information services.
Hours: 40 control hours.
More Jobs from Western Connecticut
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience