Field Service Tech Analyst 2/IT Infrastructure
Required: Associate Degree or certification equivalent and minimum of three years of job-related experience.
PC installation, maintenance support and customer service, analytical thinking, problem determination, documentation & teamwork.
Administers, supports and executes IT production environment process.
Assists in delivering services and resolving problems for customers.
Preferred: TCP/IP, Ethernet, NT & Security, LANDesk Management Suite and Active Directory.
Hours: 24 control hours.
More Jobs from Western Connecticut
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience