Surgical Technology Instructor
Surgical Technology Instructor
We Are Concorde
â€œCommitted to improving futures by preparing students for successâ€
Concorde Career Colleges, a for-profit college providing healthcare training and education, is looking for student focused associates to join our team and contribute to the growth and success of our student population.
Our faculty provides students with the knowledge and technical skills needed to find a career in the healthcare field while instilling the integrity, discipline, team work and drive needed to be a successful professional.
If you have a passion for helping others grow and achieve their goals and are looking for a career where you can make a difference, give us a call.
WHATâ€™S THE JOB ALL ABOUT?
As a Surgical Technology Instructor at Concorde, youâ€™ll be required to demonstrate and model the expertise expected of a Surgical Technology Professional.Â Â You will be VISIBLE by representing Concorde in the community and most importantly, in the classroom.
As a campus Team Member, you will help students for success and achieve graduation goals.
YOU WILL BE VALUED!
HOW YOUâ€™LL SPEND YOUR DAY:
You will work with students in the classroom, evaluating, teaching and leading them through the curriculum.
You will educate, direct, and inspire them along the path to accomplishing their goals and dreams.
You will present the content of the curriculum, which will be provided to you, but you and your colleagues can enhance it with real life work experiences.Â Â
ALL THE THINGS YOUâ€™LL LIKE ABOUT IT:
We want individuals who have a passion for education and the healthcare industry.Â As a Surgical Technology Instructor at Concorde, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in peoplesâ€™ lives.
You will be able to provide service not only to the students with whom youâ€™ll teach, develop and grow, but also the families of those patients within the communities they serve.Â
THE SKILLS THAT WILL MAKE YOU A SUCCESS:
Your determination to make a difference will be valued by our students.
As a Surgical Technology educator, your experience and exceptional communication skills, coupled with your passion to teach and inspire, will be used daily to help prepare students for their new career.Â Your skills will be used not only in the classroom but to also help provide tutoring when needed.Â Â Your passion and drive to make a difference will propel you to success.
* CST or CST/CSFA awarded by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)
* Associate's Degree Required
* 3 years of clinical experience as a Surgical Technologist
* Must meet all regulatory and corporate qualifications
* Prior teaching experience preferred
See Job Description
More Jobs from Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience