Surgical Technology Clinical Coordinator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
The Surgical Technology Clinical Coordinator must have knowledge of the surgical technology field and the clinical application of the classroom knowledge.
The Surgical Technology Clinical Coordinator must have problem solving skills with critical thinking as a major component of his/her ability.
Organization and time management skills are required.
The knowledge of and skill with computer applications have become an essential component of performing the duties required of the Surgical Technology Clinical Coordinator.
* Â Â Â Managing the instructors, educational activities of the program, and all classes both day and evening.
* Â Â Â Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the departmentâ€™s curricula.
* Â Â Â Monitor student progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
* Â Â Â Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
* Must be designated a CST or CST/CFA.
* Associates Degree Required
* Two years experience as an educator in an ARC-ST approved faculty.
* Minimum of three years clinical experience in Surgical Technology.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience