Drupal Developer 16165
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Drupal Developer Â to work onsite at the U.S.
Department of Education in Washington, DC.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Site Building
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Back end development
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Layout and Theming
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Support
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Usability
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Accessibility
Qualifications and Experience:
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 2-4 years of experience in Drupal, WordPress, and ASP.Net website design and development
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Experience with code versioning tools such as GIT
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Experience with responsive design and 508 themes
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Acquia Certified Drupal Developer or equivalent experience with OpenPublic Drupal
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 4-6 years of experience as described above
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â US Citizenship required
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The selected applicant will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the Public Trust 6C level
All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Camber Corporation
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience