KinderCare Education is the nationâ€™s leader in early childhood education.
We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners.
From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, weâ€™re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Want to feed the tiniest of taste buds? KinderCare Education is hiring a cook! As a cook, you will prepare healthy and tasty meals and snacks for the children in our centers.
Following a menu and recipes developed by our in-house nutritionist, youâ€™ll ensure our children have the fuel they need to learn and grow.
When you join our team as a Cook you will:
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Maintain kitchen and related equipment safely and hygienically
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Order food and supplies
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dispense and store medication, as requested
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Complete timely and accurate documentation according to KinderCare Education and other licensing or regulation requirements
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Help with and take on responsibility in other daily center duties, as needed
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Support your centerâ€™s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
Required Skills and Experience:
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day Â Â
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Familiarity with proper conditions and food storage, the ability to understand the needs of children with food allergies, and to implement methods of food cross-contamination avoidance.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ability to follow nutritious menus and prepare sufficient quantity of foods for center population
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Basic math skills required for measuring and calculating serving portions
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Possess a Food Handlerâ€™s License or willingness to obtain
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â At least one year of institutional cooking -- food ordering experience highly desirable
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Two or more years of experience working with children, highly desirable
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Must be physically able to use the computer with basic proficiency and the ability to lift up to 40 pounds is strongly desired and may be required to work in some classrooms or in the kitchen.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Medical, dental and vision
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Discounted child care
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Generous paid time off
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Education assistance and reimbursement
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide.
Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCareÂ® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at WorkÂ®, ChampionsÂ® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schoolsâ„¢, Knowledge BeginningsÂ® and The Grove SchoolÂ®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
More Jobs from KinderCare Education
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience