Technology Lead - US
Infosysâ€“Â DNAMFGÂ - Technology Lead - US â€“Â Informatica
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrowâ€™s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Bellevue, WA.Â Â This position may require 100% relocation.
citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
â€¢ At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
Â· Hands-on experience in ETL development tool Informatica Power Center is main skill
Â· Ability to convert requirements to ETL code using BTEQ, procedures, etc.
Â· Hands-on Experience in using Teradata utilities TPT, TPump,BTEQ,fastload, fastexport and multiload.
Â· Good knowledge in Teradata concepts and Logical/physical database design
Â· Experience in writing Unix Shell scripting is a must
Â· Should have in-depth understanding of DW-BI concepts and dimensional modelling.
Â· In-depth knowledge of Performance tuning and optimization to handle and process large volume of data in Teradata
Â· Experience in SQL programming (views/store procedures/macros/functions) based on User requirements and architectural guidelines and standards.
Â· Should have the capability to understand requirements and convert to design
Â· Strong Requirement Elicitation & Analysis skills
Â· Ability to coordinate with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalation & provide on time status â€“ strong project management skills as well.
Â· Excellent Communication Skills
Â· Good knowledge and experience on Big Data related technologies is a plus
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able toÂ communicateÂ by telephone, email or face to face.
Travel may be required as per the job re...
More Jobs from Infosys
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience