Technology Lead - US
Infosysâ€“ Engineering Services - Technology Lead- US -Â Java/J2EE, AngularJS, WebServices
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting.
We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrowâ€™s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages.
You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clientsâ€™ business needs.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Irving, TX.
This position may require travel and/or relocation.
citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
â€¢ At least 4 years of experience with Information TechnologyÂ
â€¢ At least 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE,Â Hibernate, Spring, Oracle DB
â€¢ At least 2 years of Experience in design patterns and guidelines.
â€¢ Knowledge on UI skils such as CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Grunt, Gulp is Preferred
â€¢ Experience with algorithms and data structures is Preferred
â€¢ Experience with NOSQL DB (ex Cassandra or MongoDB) is Preferred
â€¢ Experience in J2EE development practices and frameworks such as Mockito or JUnit, Maven or Gradle, MVC frameworks like JSF
â€¢ Experience working with an Agile-based development team
â€¢ Experience of working with globally distributed teamsÂ Â Â
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating brea...
More Jobs from Infosys
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience