Consultant - US
Infosysâ€“ CISRUN â€“ Consultant- US â€“ Fremont, CA - F5 Network & Firewalls
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting.
We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrowâ€™s Enterprise
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations.
You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan.
You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Fremont, CA.
This position may requires travel and or relocation
citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Desired Skills & Experience
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
â€¢ At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
Â· At least 3 years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, wireless access points and controllers.Â Â
Â· Must have design implementation and operational experience with; Enterprise/carrier-class routers and switches (Juniper MX and Cisco Nexus preferred).
Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and Microsoft AD), and possess an understanding of how to support these applications/ protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances.
Â· Hands-on technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL VPN, WebVPN, AnyConnect, etc.)
Â· Experience in BGP, OSPF, and MPLS (traffic engineering implementation).
Â· Extensive experience in Load Balancers and operational experience across multiple vendors; preferably F5
Â· Experience in network tools such as Cacti, Nagios, RANCID, SNMP and Netflow.
Â· Understanding and implementation of network traffic analysis, remote access methods and systems, stateful inspection firewalls, encryption, authentication and authorization technolog
Â· Able to handle multiple, complex, short term projects and incidents simul...
More Jobs from Infosys
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience