Founded over a box of Pop-TartsÂ® in 1995 by David Schwartz and Peter Vilim, Waterton has grown from very humble beginnings with one phone and two desks to the successful, nationally recognized real estate investment and management firm it is today.
As Waterton has evolved and grown, one thing has remained constant, the drive to achieve results by exceeding expectations.
Watertonâ€™s values of Service Excellence, Empowerment, Integrity, Passion, Achievement and Teamwork are our guiding principles and they shape who Waterton is as an organization.
When you join Waterton, you will learn new skills, acquire knowledge and use these values to help you grow in your career and fulfill your professional goals.
Waterton is committed to the service of our associates, residents, guests and investors and firmly believes that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us.
We empower our associates to think and act like an owner and use our core values as guiding principles to serve our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality!
Â The Line cook roleÂ prepares ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
Prepare cold foods.
Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
Monitor food quality while preparing food.
Set-up and break down work station.
Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles.
Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
Essential Functions include (but are not limited to):
* Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food beforeÂ use.
* Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, usingÂ various kitchen utensils and equipment.
* Prepare and cook food according to recipes.
* Serve food (for example, soup, desserts, sides, entrÃ©es) in proper portions onto dishes,Â plates, mugs, and bowls, ensuring proper plate appearance.
* Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served to waiters or patrons,Â according to standards.
* Ensure food storage areas are clean.
* Prepare all potentially hazardous foods at the correct temperature according to the HACCPÂ guidelines.
* Follow appropriate personal hygiene procedures to ensure food served to guests is safe forÂ consumption.
* Follow and ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and procedures.
* Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods to the Chef to ensure optimumÂ service to gues...
More Jobs from Waterton
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience