Technology Lead - US
Infosys â€“ DNA â€“ Technology Lead â€“ US â€“ Cognos
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting.
We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrowâ€™s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Locations for this position isÂ Atlanta GA.
Â Â This position may require relocation.
citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
â€¢ Â Bachelorâ€™s degree or foreign equivalent required.
Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
â€¢ Â At least of 4 years of experience with IT Â Â Â
â€¢ Â At least 4 years of experience in Software development life cycle
â€¢ Â At least of 4 years of experience with DW/BI and related tools, understanding of Cognos Query Studio, Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio, Metric Studio, Powerplay Transformer, Framework Manager, Planning, TM1
â€¢ Â At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
â€¢ Â At least 3 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
â€¢ Â At least 2 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in Cognos Suite of Products
â€¢ Â Experience with design and implementation of BI reports and dashboards using Cognos
â€¢ Â Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
â€¢ Â Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
â€¢ Â Experience in Financial domain
â€¢ Â Strong analytical skills
â€¢ Â Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
More Jobs from Infosys
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience