Technology Lead - US
Technology Lead - US â€“ Ab Initio
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting.
We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrowâ€™s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency in Unix and ETL tools, preferably in Ab initio across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.Â You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA.Â This position may require relocation to other Infosys locations, in future.
â€¢ Â Bachelorâ€™s degree or foreign equivalent required.
Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
â€¢ Â At least 7 years of experience in DW/ BI projects.
Â· Strong Unix skills with good appreciation of automation
â€¢ Â Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
â€¢ Â Experience in Designing, data mapping and implementing large and complex data warehouse/ data marts.
â€¢ Â Must possess strong knowledge of SQL and databases
â€¢ Â Experience in sourcing data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their Data Models and ETL procedures
â€¢ Â Well versed with deployment methodologies
â€¢ Â Must have good analytical and communication skills
Â Â Ab Initio experience would be a huge plus.
â€¢ Â Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
â€¢ Â Experience in Banking domain
â€¢ Â Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Â The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Â About Us
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends an...
More Jobs from Infosys
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience