Room Attendant - Candlewood Suites Kansas City - Overland Park
Are you ready to be a Room Attendant?
As part of our commitment to giving you Room to Grow, we want you to have the information necessary to take advantage of career opportunities worldwide.Â Is your career goal taking you toward a position as a Room Attendant?Â If so, read on and see if this position is what you're looking forâ€¦Â
In this role you will clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash etc.
which may include cleaning of kitchen areas, room refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware etc.Â The Room Attendant will notify the supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied while you monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.Â Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills and some housekeeping experience is preferred.Â Â You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.Â This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up toÂ 50 pounds and pushing and/or pulling approximately 200 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling.
You already know IHG has some of the best benefits available.Â Â If you're successful in getting this job, you'll be able to take advantage of those benefits andÂ make the most of our commitment to give youÂ Room toÂ grow.
If you're ready to make the move to a great, new career opportunity, click "Apply Online" now!
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities /Â Females / Disabled / Veterans.
More Jobs from IHG
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience