IT Systems Support Specialist
The Systems Support Specialist is a member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations.
Responsibilities include providing a combination software and systems support, basic troubleshooting, and incident management documentation.
Job Responsibilities :
* Provide support to end-users for common office software applications.
* Software applications supported include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, CheckSite, Best Authority, Time Trax, LegalKEY, Windows OS, Interwoven, Desksite, Mailsite, Deltaview.
* Thoroughly research technical issues and document solutions for user problems in a timely manner.
* Recommend or perform actions to correct software or system problems.
* Handle items which were not resolved by the Level 1 team.
* Maintain incident tracking system from the input of issues through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation.
* Maintain a highly competent knowledge of relevant products, current support policies, and methods of support delivery.
* Support remote access applications.
* Troubleshoot operating system and hardware issues.
* Communicate effectively with both unskilled and skilled PC users.
* At times, Systems Support Specialists will assist with Level 1 calls if needed.
* Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
* Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum two years experience in a corporate IT support environment.
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Outlook certifications desired.
* Microsoft systems or desktop certification desired.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
* Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
* Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment.
We develop our people and reward their contribution.
We work with openness and integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.
More Jobs from Williams Lea Tag
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience