Founded over a box of Pop-TartsÂ® in 1995 by David Schwartz and Peter Vilim, Waterton has grown from very humble beginnings with one phone and two desks to the successful, nationally recognized real estate investment and management firm it is today.
As Waterton has evolved and grown, one thing has remained constant, the drive to achieve results by exceeding expectations.
Watertonâ€™s values of Service Excellence, Empowerment, Integrity, Passion, Achievement and Teamwork are our guiding principles and they shape who Waterton is as an organization.
When you join Waterton, you will learn new skills, acquire knowledge and use these values to help you grow in your career and fulfill your professional goals.
Waterton is committed to the service of our associates, residents, guests and investors and firmly believes that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us.
We empower our associates to think and act like an owner and use our core values as guiding principles to serve our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality!
The Banquet Bartender role is responsible for the service of banquet bar beverages to banquet guests as required by hotel and company standards.
Essential Functions include (but are not limited to):
* Take orders from banquet guests and prepare drinks to order including: soda, beer, wine and mixed alcoholic beverages.
* Serve banquet bar beverages to banquet guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
* Gather all necessary bar supplies, garnishes, spirits, and bar utensils to properly set up banquet bar according to hotel banquet bar standards.
* Handle cash and utilize a POS (Point of Sale) System to enter drink orders (as applicable).
* At conclusion of function, ensure all equipment and supplies are returned to their proper location in a clean and orderly fashion.
* Ensure service corridor safety by transporting all equipment in the proper manner.Â Be responsible in the handling of all equipment and linens.
* Ensure that all spills and breakage are attended to immediately.
* Ensure that minors and intoxicated persons are not served alcoholic beverages.
* Support Banquet team to ensure all functions run smoothly from start to finish.
* Recommend proper maintenance and repair to banquet management and ensure the proper housekeeping of all function space (as applicable).
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
* Superior English Communication Skills (written & verbal)
* Basic food/beverage knowledgeÂ
* BasicÂ knowledge of beverage mixology (mixed alcoholic drinks)
* ProfessionalÂ Demeanor - Service Oriented
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage time and work well under pressure in a fast-paced enviro...
More Jobs from Waterton
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience