Max & Erma's Line Cook
Do you see yourself as a Demi Chef de Partie?
What's your passion?Â Whether you're into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU.Â At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.Â And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Directly across from the Spacious 377 room Crowne Plaza downtown Columbus & parallel to ourÂ 44 Room Individualized suites @ The Lofts.
Our location atÂ 33 E.
allows our guests an experience of a lifetime, waltzing from the fabulous hotels into a one of a kind Max & Erma's restaurant where the experience will be unforgettable.
The role of Restaurant Line cook allows for a multitude of growth opportunities.
At The Crowne Plaza and TheÂ Lofts Hotels, alongside our Max & Erma's Restaurant, we pride ourselves on having a very original dynamic.
Two stunning hotels with an adjacent historical restaurant to escape the hustle and bustle of downtown Columbus.
As a line cook with Max & Erma's you learn the basics of culinary art, which in turn opens avenues into The Crowne Kitchen as well as our famous Banquets.
The opportunities are endless atÂ The Crowne Plaza Downtown Columbus and weÂ can't wait for you to join us along the journey of success!!
As the Demi Chef de Partie you will prepare meals for respective section(s) (restaurant, outlets, etc.) and assist in all kitchen activities to ensure that guests received high quality food items in a timely manner while you organize the day's prepping for the cooks and restaurants, supervise line set-up and prepping.Â The Chef will advise supervisor of low inventory items or may order necessary food items and assist in receiving items an taking inventory as needed.
This role is responsible to maintain sanitation and cleanliness standards in the kitchen area that meet or exceed the state and local Health Board inspection and hotel requirements and assist in the training, scheduling and supervision of kitchen staff; ensure that all cook's duties have been performed during shift.Â You may assist with other duties as assigned.
Qualifications include High School diploma or equivalent and one year of experience in food preparation, or equivalent combination of education and food preparation experience.
An alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.Â This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up toÂ 50 pounds, standing up and moving about in the kitchen, handling food objects, productsÂ and utensils, bending, stooping and kneeling.
Â In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan.Â Â Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Â Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Â Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities /Â Females / Disabled / Veterans.
More Jobs from IHG
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience