Max & Erma's Server
Do you see yourself as a Restaurant Server?
What's your passion? Whether you're into skydiving, scrapbooking or bird watching, at IHG we're interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.
And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Directly across from the Spacious 377 room Crowne Plaza downtown Columbus & parallel to ourÂ 44 Room Individualized suites @ The Lofts.
Our location atÂ 33 E.
allows our guests an experience of a lifetime, waltzing from the fabulous hotels into a one of a kind Max & Erma's restaurant where the experience will be unforgettable.
While on the job hunt we are all out looking for that â€œperfectâ€ position, knowing those are non-existent, until NOW! Becoming a team member with The Crowne Plaza and Max & Ermaâ€™s fills you with a sense of pride and appreciation every day.
We are a very unique entity and value each of our employees and the skills they offer and teach to each other.
If you are ready for a new experience and would love to walk into work and day put a smile on our guests face while serving the best burgers in town, then look no further and apply today.
Hurry while the positions are still HOT!
In this role you will greetall guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner while you prepare food and beverages for service to hotel guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards.Â You will clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner andÂ clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary.Â The Server will perform side-work, and other opening or closing duties as required and ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift.Â You may receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures and mayÂ assist with other duties as assigned.
Qualifications include some food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.Â An alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler cards is necessary, as required by local or state government agency.Â Â You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.Â This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up toÂ 50 pounds, moving about the restaurant, handling food objects, plates, trays, glasses etc, bending, stooping and kneeling.
Â In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan.Â Â Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities /Â Females / Disabled / Veterans.
More Jobs from IHG
- Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience
- Education Law Attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- Litigation Law Attorney with 3-5 years of experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 2+ years of experience
- Attorney with 1-3 years of employment litigation experience
- Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-7 years of experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Trademark Attorney with 2+ years of counseling experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience