Do you see yourself as aÂ Maintenance Representative?Â Â Â
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, baseball or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do.
And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Spacious 377 rooms in The Crowne Plaza downtown Columbus & 44 Room Individualized suites @ The Lofts directly across the valet entrance.
Our location atÂ 33 E.
allows our guests multiple options of events and transportation throughout the city.
Come join our team today and become a part of a culture that truly values and appreciates each guest experience.Â
The Maintenance Representative will complete minor work orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, filters, light bulbs, patching vinyl, painting, repairs to pipe lines, toilets, sinks kitchen and laundry equipment, etc.
and ensure that assigned equipment is prepared and operational for the following day's work.Â He/She will refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as cabinets, tables, chairs, doors, windows and counters and paint and finish furniture and fixtures in guest rooms, if needed.Â They will maintain the front entrance area, parking lot and/or garage, and street entrance in a clean and presentable manner and maintain the safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the facility, grounds, pool and exercise/sport facilities (including property signs and lighting).Â You willÂ follow procedures that ensure the security of inventory and assets such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc., replenishes supplies and inventory in a timely and efficient manner, and minimizes waste.
and may assist with other duties.
Requirements include basic reading, writing and math skills and 1 or more year(s) ofÂ general building maintenance and repair experience.
Completion of high school diploma or related vocational training is preferred.Â YouÂ may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.Â This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying, lifting pushing and/or pullingÂ items weighing up toÂ 100-300 pounds; frequently standing up and moving about the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, and frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and crawling.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan.Â Â Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell usÂ more aboutÂ yourself by clicking "Apply Online".
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities /Â Females / Disabled / Veterans.
More Jobs from IHG
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience