Technician Resident - Material Handling
Company:Â NMC Group, Inc.
Title:Â Technician Resident - Material Handling
Location:Â Gering, NE
NMC has served customers with equipment and service solutions since 1938.
Today, our company remains customer-focused by providing a comprehensive line of product sales, parts, rental and services vital to the construction, power generation, material handling, on-highway truck, agriculture and railroad industries.
Whether itâ€™s Caterpillar equipment or another leading equipment manufacturer, NMC continually forges new solutions to meet the changing needs of its customers.Â NMC continues to take pride in developing strong relationships with customers and our employees.
These personal connections cultivate growth and success â€“ and they are the strength of NMC.
It is this strength which will move NMC into tomorrow.
This job is responsible for performing, with minimal supervision, the full maintenance, diagnosis and service repair at a customerâ€™s site or in a field environment on products serviced by NMC.
In addition, this job assists in developing and maintaining proper business relationships with customers by creating a trusting relationship thereby promoting customer retention and loyalty.Â Removes, installs, repairs, disassembles, assembles, performs failure analyses of all equipment including engines, attachments, electrical systems, hydraulics, transmissions, power train, brakes, steering, and electronic and computer applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
* Inspects, diagnoses, troubleshoots, services and repairs customer machines in a field environment.
References and interprets service manuals, diagnostic software and parts books to determine problems/malfunctions and to verify repair specifications and parts needed.
Verifies warranty information for parts still under warranty and handles return of core and remanufactured parts.
Performs failure analysis on all equipment including engines, electrical systems, hydraulics, transmission, power train, brakes, steering and electronic/computer applications.
* Schedules and performs regular preventative maintenance work, safety and operational tests on customer machines according to contract guidelines by contacting customers and assessing work load to determine availability.
* Prepares all required forms and reports, such as work orders, warranty information and SIMS reports, charges out time, documents expenses and purchase orders, ensuring accuracy of detail daily.
Orders and returns needed parts via service order via appropriate method.
* Identifies and recommends additional services to customer ultimately helping to minimize future customer downtime, improve customer perception and overall quality of NMC services and build customer loyalty.
* Generates additional service business by calling on potential new customers within region to introduce them to NMC.
* Follows all NMC and customer-specific safety policies and procedures, including contami...
More Jobs from Nebraska Machinery Company
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience