Customer Service Rep
Position Purpose & Summary:
Ensure all customers, sales and related internal departments receive a high quality level of service and support through knowledge of product, process and systems as part of a cooperative team environment.
Â Strive to find solutions that satisfy customer, sales and company goals.
85% Â Responsible for developing meaningful relationships with customers, sales and other departments to proactively inform, guide and provide solutions building a solid team and loyal customers from customer order to invoice settlement.
Â Customer Service holds a key role in the business handling a variety of customer facing activities:
â€¢ Receive/enter/monitor customer orders, returns and credits
â€¢ Follow-up with pricing, credit, quality assurance, transportation, warehousing and supply chain
â€¢ Monitor various reports to properly maintain orders, returns, complaints, contracts, forecast, etc.
â€¢ Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and capture associated costs
â€¢ Maintain customer accounts and update requirements as neededÂ
â€¢ Customer contract knowledge and maintenance
â€¢ Participate in obtaining forecast information and Demand Planning solutionsÂ
â€¢ Accounts Receivable: Â Short pays/Open Invoices - Monitor, investigate and provide solutions to customer/company
â€¢ Acquire product application knowledge
â€¢ Provide new product information to encourage sales
5% Maintain and analyze metrics to identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement.
5% Special projects to promote/drive personal development and to strengthen business acumen.
5% Visit Customers, attend/work trade shows and any other duties as assigned.
â€¢ Associateâ€™s Degree in Business or related field
â€¢ At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
â€¢ Proficient in Microsoft Office SuiteÂ
â€¢ Experience with SAP
â€¢ Demonstrated problem solving ability
â€¢ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
â€¢ Strong organizational and follow/up Â skills
â€¢ Strong time management skills
â€¢ Ability to adapt quickly to changes or interruptions
â€¢ Self-starter / self-motivator
â€¢ Ability to be proactive
â€¢ Ability to maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations
â€¢ Ability to collaborate with other individuals across all levels of the organizationÂ
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business or related fieldÂ
â€¢ 2+ years of Customer Service experience
â€¢ High proficiency level working with and troubleshooting computer systems such as SAP.
More Jobs from Cargill
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience