Technician Field - Material Handling
Company: NMC Group, Inc.
Title: Technician Field - Material Handling
Location: Doniphan, NE
NMC has served customers with equipment and service solutions since 1938.
Today, our company remains customer-focused by providing a comprehensive line of product sales, parts, rental and services vital to the construction, power generation, material handling, on-highway truck, agriculture and railroad industries.
Whether itâ€™s Caterpillar equipment or another leading equipment manufacturer, NMC continually forges new solutions to meet the changing needs of its customers.Â NMC continues to take pride in developing strong relationships with customers and our employees.
These personal connections cultivate growth and success â€“ and they are the strength of NMC.
It is this strength which will move NMC into tomorrow.
The Material Handling Field Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and performing periodic preventive maintenance on various models of Material Handling equipment.Â Responsible for maintaining the customerâ€™s satisfaction in the field, shop or at customerâ€™s location.
Removes, installs, repairs, disassembles, assembles, performs failure analysis of all equipment including engines, attachments, electrical systems, hydraulics, transmissions, power train, brakes, steering, and electronic and computer applications.
ESSENTIAL/PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
* Able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic system schematics
* Able to repair, or replace major system components, including circuit boards and other electrical parts, hydraulic, mechanical, L.P.
systems, power steering and transmissions, engines with limited supervision.
* Troubleshoot and diagnose most truck components
* Perform engine tune-ups on most makes of equipment without supervision
* Perform proper PMâ€™s in a timely manner
* Be able to troubleshoot and repair most complex electrical systems on IC and electric trucks
* Promptly, at start of shift, review work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled, and prepare for operations
* Be able to use all special tools properly.
Maintain and properly use the normal tools of the trade.
* Verifies warranty information for parts still under warranty and handles return of core and remanufactured parts.
* Performs failure analysis on all equipment including engines, electrical systems, hydraulics, transmission, power train, brakes, steering and electronic/computer applications
* Operate service van in a clean, safe and secure manner following all required safety rules for the job.
* Assist with training/mentoring apprentice mechanics through on-the-job training.
* Follows all safety procedures in performing work as well as company policies
* Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
* Properly identify and order all necessary replacement parts
* Driving is an essential function of this ...
More Jobs from Nebraska Machinery Company
- Junior Attorney with trust and estate planning experience
- Family Law Attorney with 5 years of experience
- Attorney with 1 year of litigation experience
- Family Law Attorney/Counsel with 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Community Associations Attorney with 1-3 years of real estate experience
- Staff Litigation Attorney with 3-5 years of products liability experience
- Staff Commercial Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- IP Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of experience
- Business Tort Litigation Attorney with 3+ years of commercial experience
- Residential Real Estate Attorney with 1-3 years of transactions experience
- Litigation Attorney with 2-4 years of commercial experience
- Trademark Attorney with 1-3 years of experience
- Jr. Trust and Estate Attorney
- Real Estate Attorney with Land Use experience
- Trusts and Estates Attorney with 5+ years of probate experience
- Senior Attorney with labor and employment litigation experience
- Labor and Employment Attorney with 6+ years of class action experience
- Junior to Mid-level Environment Attorney with energy experience
- Trial/Litigation Attorney with 7+ years of first chair jury experience